Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts

Kid, you got alot of talent

Hey you've got alot of talent and I thik that your older movies that I helped blam have finally paid off because that was good, and for deleting all of those, I gave you a break and gave you a 5, if I didn't know any better, this is gonna be your first flash on your profile under your movies, good work.

Bob and Donny Bob and Donny

That was awesome!

I loved that please please please make more!

SpRiTeBLaZe responds:

i will i will mr family guy man

Black v.s. Red Pt. 1 Black v.s. Red Pt. 1

Make it longer

very nice, i thought this was gonna be a free blam circle fighting movie or a worm thing but sticks were cool, though this is nothing new i liked it, make more of these i look forward to seeing them but make them alot longer, thats the only thing.

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

that was so fuckin good!

Very nicely done. I enjoyed this episode by far thye most out of all of them and have this one in my favorites. And I dont put any stupid shit in my favorites, it has to be good. Anyways, very nicely done and i'll be awaiting the next episode.

robowar 1 robowar 1

ick!

not great, not good, that was just bad, o well, nice reach for it, i saw wut you were goin for :)

Stick Vs Human 4 Stick Vs Human 4

ANOTHER GOD ONE

WHEN U SAID THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE MAKING STICK VS HUMAN MOVIES I THOUGHT U WERE TALKING ABOUT ME, BECAUSE I TRIED THAT AND IT GOT BLAMMED. ITS GOT MESSED UP WHEN I WAS ADDING THE PRELOADERS AND STUFF. BUT THAT WAS GOOD.

leochap responds:

OK, IT IS COOL THAT YOU TRIED ONE TOO. SHAME I NEVER GOT TO SEE IT. BY THE WAY I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE A FIFTH.

Zero The Ultimate Warrior Zero The Ultimate Warrior

Zero, your ultimate score hahaha

im so sick of sprites, god, i liked it still but i hate sprites! and some parts were like 600 frames long at like 8 fps. New material please!

vampires (remake) vampires (remake)

Great

Graphics: they were good when they went 3d and had SE(special effects) but then they just went back to being stick figures and 2d.
Style: same strick figure thing kinda boring after awhile.
Sound: Great sound effects and great animation
Interactivity: it was straight forward and got me sorta moving
humor: funny and... well just funny.

Stick Throwing Nade Delux Stick Throwing Nade Delux

That was funny

Good work, i liked that alot, i just want to know how u animatied like that, i need tips because that is the way i want to animate. So hit me back, and good work, keep it up.

Ayscotty responds:

I do the lengthy, but lovely frame by frame animation with an onion layer to help me guide my mouse.

Bedtime Monster Bedtime Monster

It was straight

Not the best i've seen. Coppied south park, the sound part was the only thing that made that animation good.

Murasameblade responds:

thanks for the review, and Family guy rocks! awesome name stewygriffin guy